Search This Blog

Friday, May 6, 2011

When the Going gets Hard.


To be honest, I have a lot on my plate
Senior high is turning out to be Way more complicated that I thought possible...
Studies aside, simple relationships with people have turned Shallow, meaningless and unnecessarily complicated. But then again some people always stand out as trustworthy!
And I'm thankful to those few.. :)

Some say I run away from emotions, but the truth(as defined by me) is that I just have a different way of handling emotions.. I absorb them much slower and I hang onto them for much longer. I don't mind.
I like letting myself experience how I really feel in a moment. I want to wait till that moment actually gets over.
Whats the point of rushing around anyway?

Most people try to rid themselves of grief.. Is it honestly such a distasteful emotion? Must you not know sadness to truly appreciate joy.
And thats exactly what I'm doing. And I'm happy just the way I am.


So, the real question is, Can you accept me?

No comments:

Post a Comment