Search This Blog

Friday, July 16, 2010

C'est la vie~


In Life,
Its always difficult to know who are FRIENDS and who are ENEMIES and who are FRENEMIES..

Lets start with Friends.
They know us. They support us. They love us. They trust you and you trust them.
They are extremely rare.. no matter what those damned emails tell you!
So if you find one, I suggest you grip her/him as hard as you possibly can! And Never let go...

And I doubt, I have any real ones left. Depressing. Wtv.
I'm antisocial anyway~ ;D
*woot woot*

And then there are Enemies.
They know us. Somehow still managed to hate us (go figure!).
But they're still an important part of our lives. Especially Teenage Years.
But I wouldn't really know... Cuz I never really had any actual Enemies. Or friends for that matter of fact.
Again guess who doesn't care?
:D

AND THEN THERE ARE FRENEMIES!
The most Interesting and Commonly populated among our species.
Available everywhere... In plenty... Sigh.
They sorta know you... They know how to use you... They are the sweetest beings on earth when they need a favor... They are cleverly manipulative... And somehow, they end up being your best friend. Fail.
x)
Mais, C'est la vie~ ;)

And I love it! Cuz, it helps me realize who I really am... :)
On the journey.. With a mission..

With Love...
Me :)






No comments:

Post a Comment