Its so nice to be Back and Blogging! :)
All these days spent away from blogging were filled with Drama..Insecurities..Heartbreaks..And the Usual~
But its also resulted in a major change of not only perspective but even my personality..
I couldn't be happier! :D
Which is exactly how I have been feeling since the past month.
Maybe its the fact that holidays are here, or that I finally know what it feels like to just be content..
To be confident and believe in yourself, even after others give up
Because let's face it, in the end I decide my own life.
:)
And to have finally sorted out my love lifee ;D
A girl can benefit from having a guy on her arm any day!
And!
Maybe because I had the best Christmas in Years!! :D
With 2 fudge log cakes (I dont even like sweet :P)
One smack-a-licious roasted chicken
And loads of junk food!
Oh!
And the gifts. Awesomeness.
Haha, I know I sound totally like a 13year old at a meet n greet.
But I'm happy, so there!
No comments:
Post a Comment